ISO 9001 Consulting
Quality Resource Center provides ISO 9001 consulting services (ISO 9001 Certification Requirements) to companies wanting to be ISO 9001 certified. Our clients receive not only the ISO 9001 certification they sought, but their bottom line is improved by enhanced efficiency and streamlining of operations.
Experience the Difference –
- Quality Resource Center’s Implementation Program has assisted more than 1000 organizations to implement ISO quality systems since 1993.
- Minimum Disruption of Your Present Operation. Our ISO 9001 Consultants recognize that you must continue to run your company at the same time you are setting up the ISO 9001 quality system and our time tested approach makes this possible.
- Our Record of 100% First-Time Certification All companies using QRC’s ISO 9001 Consultants and our full-service implementation program have received certification following their first audit by a Registrar.
Our ISO 9001 Consultants’ record of unmatched success is what separates us from all other competitors.
Our ISO 9001 Certification services include–
- Process and Interactions Mapping
- Policy Development
- Quality Objectives & Key Process Indicator development
- Quality Manual prepared by seasoned experts in the field
- Providing Procedures by the same or similar experts
- Assistance in writing Work Instructions
- On-site assistance for implementing the quality management system
- Gap Analysis
- Internal Audits and Auditor Training & Certification
- Management Training
- Management Representative Training
- Quality System Maintenance
We are also now the first company to begin offering ISO 9001:2015 upgrades.
Request a Quote
If you’re considering ISO 9001:2008 or ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Contact us toll free for a complimentary consultation at (800) 244-5409
To speak to one of our experts immediately call us at (408) 371-9995
You can also Email Us
Our ISO 9001 Consultants can shorten the time required for implementation to an average of 5-7 months.
About ISO 9001 Certification Requirements
ISO 9001 is an international standard created by the top experts in the field of quality management and provides a framework for the implementation of a quality management system within an organization. It also enables an organization to get certified by a recognized and independent certification body. ISO 9001 is the result of work done by Technical Committee ISO/TC 176, Quality management and quality assurance, Subcommittee SC 2, Quality systems.
The adoption of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems by any organization is a strategic decision. The design and implementation is influenced by organizational environment, changes in that environment, and the risks associated with that environment.
Quality Resource Center’s ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems approach is comprehensive, efficient and offers maximum value.
ISO 9001 mandates a process approach when developing quality management systems. In order for an organization to function effectively, it must determine and manage numerous linked activities, or processes. These activities or set of activities use resources in order to enable the transformation of inputs into outputs and are considered a process. Very often the output from one process directly forms the input to the next. Interconnecting multiple processes to produce a set of desired outcomes is referred to as the “process approach”. The advantage of the process approach is that it provides ongoing control between the individual processes within the system, as well as control over their combination(s) and interaction(s).
The technique known as “Plan-Do-Check-Act” (PDCA) is used in business for the control and continuous improvement of processes and is an integral part of the quality management system in a company. PDCA was made popular by Dr. W. Edwards Deming, universally heralded as the father of modern quality control and can be described as follows.
- Plan: establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with customer requirements and the organization’s policies.
- Do: implement the processes.
- Check: monitor and measure processes and product against policies, objectives and requirements for the product and report the results.
- Act: take actions to continually improve process performance.
When used within quality management systems, such an approach emphasizes the importance of understanding and meeting requirements, the need to consider processes in terms of added value, obtaining results of process performance and effectiveness and continual improvement of processes based on objective measurement.
ISO/IEC 9001 is an investment in your company’s future. With the help of our experienced ISO 9001 Consultants you will design, build and put into practice a Quality Management System that addresses all aspects of your organization and is specifically suited to your organization. You will be assured of a successful ISO 9001 Certification and continual improvement of your internal processes to ensure a more efficiently running business.