ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 Upgrade and Transition Training
Is your firm currently certified under ISO 9001:2008 and/or ISO 14001:2003?
Are you wondering what will happen with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015?
There are some very significant and important changes heading your way…
Since 2012, all ISO management system standards have been in the process of being updated against the new 10-clause High Level Structure (HLS).
The ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards are undergoing radical transformation, raising questions and concerns over their new structures, revised documentation requirements, and a variety of other changes needed to comply with the new and improved standards.
The ISO 9001:2015 Standard will be released in September 2015.
ISO 14001:2015 will be released in August 2015.
In addition to the new structures, there are other sweeping changes.
The new ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 emphasize risk-based thinking beyond that seen in earlier versions.
The ISO 9001:2015 Draft International Standard (DIS) was released in May 2014 and the target is now fairly well-defined.
Quality Resource Center offers practical, hands-on, 1 and 2 -day courses in developing your strategy for making a seamless transition to the new requirements; Available at our world class training center, on-site at your facility, or via the internet in our popular webinar based system.
Pre-Requisite: Participants should be knowledgeable of the ISO 9001:2008 QMS standard.
Who Should Attend?
Any interested party involved in ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 quality and/or environmental management system implementation or upgrade.
Attendees to this important course should include, but not be limited, to all personnel within the organization, especially Top Management; such that they may all understand how to successfully implement the upcoming changes in the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
The new approaches, outlined in the drafts, represent a dramatic turn in direction. There are new demands on management. Risk Analysis now takes center stage and must be considered throughout the organization. Specific documentation is no longer mandatory, but remains conspicuously implied.
Quality Resource Center is uniquely positioned to lead you through the twists and turns of these important revisions and the effects they may have on your business. Our seasoned team of experts has experience that dates back to the original 1994 standard, the 2000 revision, and the 2008 revision.
Join us as we map out the latest versions of the revisions to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Quality Resource Center will provide the tools and techniques to help you understand the spirit and letter of the new revisions. With QRC, you can rise above the confusion and see how to prepare your team for management-led, risk-based thinking that can best position your organization.
These workshops will navigate you through the maze of changes and give you the latest information available from the technical committees to help you adopt this new approach.
This workshop will enable participants to:
- Understand, interpret and plan for the changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Receive up-to-date information on the key changes in both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Understand the 10 (ten) clauses of the new ISO Management System Annex SL
- Gain insight into how the revisions provide closer relationship and alignment between ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, R2, AS9100C, OHSAS 18001, and ISO 27001, and ISO 22301
- Get an overview of how these changes may affect the audit process
- Learn the best practices that can help facilitate a smooth transition
- Prepare for the transition plan to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Develop a strategy for effective implementation of the changes at their organization
- Prepare for re-certification to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Understand how the new global push for a risk-based approach to business will affect your organization
- Incorporate requirements for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Internal Audits
- Train and prepare for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Certification
- Initiate Risk Analysis techniques and programs
At the conclusion of this course attendees will have been provided with:
- An understanding of the reason for and the steps associated with revisions of the standards
- An understanding of the philosophy behind, and the project management strategy to design a successful ISO 9001:2015 and/or ISO 14001:2015 implementation process
- An understanding of the new structure of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards
- An appreciation of the impact to organizations implementing the revisions
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 – a detailed comparison between the old and new versions of the standards. Highlights of the changes, including a detailed review of the potential impacts, together with discussion of the new focus in certain areas, plus discussion of the plans for adoption by other standards
- Implications for organizations – Examination of how implementing the revisions will affect organizations in the process of achieving compliance
- What about Top Management? What are the new requirements for Executives?
- Selecting a Registrar – how to make the best choice.
Quality Resource Center has been providing world class training and certification services in the field of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Quality and Environmental Systems since 1994. We can help you navigate what will surely be an uncertain transition period. We invite you visit this website regularly and to contact us today. Classes are forming and we can design a program to meet your organization’s unique requirements. Contact us today.